Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all
And sweetest is the gale is heard; and sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm...
~Emily Dickinson

Friday, March 26, 2010

I choose love...and anger...and happiness...for they are all me.

Many of you who have been awesome enough to read my blog have sent me many messages of praise and love.
Thank you :)

I want to point out however, where I am today has been a very long time coming and a journey I am still fighting every day.
I love you all though for the support, and I really hope reading my "blah blah blahs" are helping....helping your soul:)

My mother believes that our souls are everlasting....that it is the driver of our physical lives and that we choose our life here on earth before we "arrive".
My mom is one of the kindest, strongest and beautiful souls I have ever come across.
She cries every time we talk on the phone about Kannon.
She feels so much for the little man and for his daily struggles.
She also tells me that I have chosen this life I am living.
That my soul wanted to experience all that I am going through.
She says that Kannon and I chose each other before we became physical entities....

I believe that we do choose our lives.
This is how I accept what happens to me and what is "thrown" my direction.
I CHOSE to learn about beautiful struggles and tough days by choosing my family and friends.
Life is all about choices...ones that we even may have made before we were born.
Whether this philosophy of life is true or not, it still has a beautiful lesson in it.

Beauty, raw emotion, anger, love, trust, hope....
These all come from experience.
They all drive us to become better souls.
These emotions cannot come at face value and must want to be shared or put out there by our own choice.

Sometimes people think too literally.
Sometimes emotions are hindering and can become psychological resources for corrective action(s).


Then, sometimes you fall in love with something or someone and nothing else really matters.

peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment