Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all
And sweetest is the gale is heard; and sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm...
~Emily Dickinson

Friday, November 19, 2010

Giving thanks

I am thankful for this little girl :)

She loves deeply just like me.
One of my favorite things in life is when she and I cuddle up together and read books...she is the best cuddle bug.
She sits down and listens to Kannon when no one else will.

Thank you for my little sassy angel :)



I am thankful for this little man :)

He has been the most challenging gift life has given me.
He brings me to tears and touches my soul like no other.
His smile is all I need to have a good moment.

Thank you for my little guy :)






I am thankful for this guy... :)

He has always filled my heart with laughter and fun.
He loves and respects my kids, just as they do him...what more could I ask for?
He loves making me smile...and I love that.

Thank you for Ky.




I hope everyone takes a second to give thanks to those who touch our lives.
I have many more people I am thankful for...just didn't have their pictures on hand :)

We all need each other, we all learn from one another, we are all just human beings who deserve the same amount of love and respect.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

May you all eat lots, smile and laugh a lot, and never take your loved ones for granted...

peace :)



No comments:

Post a Comment