Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all
And sweetest is the gale is heard; and sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm...
~Emily Dickinson

Saturday, April 24, 2010

the little things...

They really are what make day to day life.
Kannon had his training wheels removed today...for the second time...whatever, he is so proud.
I am so proud.
Kalena got some sassy new shoes with rhinestones and silver straps...I've never seen her run around so much and stop to look down at her feet in pride.
I got 7 hours of sleep last night, I feel great.
Kyle has been playing with Kalena all morning and they both are acting like 3 year old girls...screaming, laughing, fighting...it's hilarious.

These little things are what get me through each day.
I can't look at the big picture all the time or I would go crazy.
I can't think about the "what ifs" or the list of worries I have etched into my heart.

I love little things.

Enjoy yours today:)

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment