Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all
And sweetest is the gale is heard; and sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm...
~Emily Dickinson

Friday, July 23, 2010

Our 2 Visitors today :)

We had a visitor today...actually 2 of them (they know who they are :) )
It reminded me how wonderful Kannon is.
He is so loved.
He is Inspiring...one of our visitors said that today....it made my heart melt.
Sometimes I forget how much he inspires my heart...he is truly so special.

He fights so hard every day for the smallest of things in life.
Most people buzz around getting by, when Kannon can't even say "I love you" to me.
He struggles to find 3 words to piece together to tell me what he wants or needs.
I see my little man struggle SO hard every single day.

But not today.
Today he had true friends here with him.
Friends who let him run around and laugh...and just play...be himself.
He had someone to sit next to and watch a movie with besides me.
He had someone to put his hand on...someone who understood him without judgement.
People who truly believe in his soul...his potential...his heart.
Kannon has a few "angels" in his life...I hope someday he can thank you personally with the words YOU helped give him. After all, without people like you Kannon would be a very different kid. He would not be as happy as he is...because he knows he has friends in you.
He trusts you.

So rare are these days that I had to write about it.

Everyone has angels in their life.
You just have to be open enough to see them and to allow them in.
Even the smallest of gestures can touch the heart in the biggest of ways.

Thanks to our angels.
You truly are changing the world...small little worlds like ours.
We love u :)

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment