Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all
And sweetest is the gale is heard; and sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm...
~Emily Dickinson

Thursday, July 22, 2010

TO judge or be judged...

It is inevitable.
I would rather be on the latter part of that statement.
Only because I don't like to judge people...not that I haven't in the past, but I find it unflattering and plain out bad karma.
I think only because I had such hard times fall upon me I learned that lesson the hard way.
I was judged very closely by some, and I didn't like how it felt...so I stopped doing it too.

I like to share my opinion on life matters, but I don't like telling people how to live their life or if they do something a certain way it makes them a terrible person.
It is not my place to do that.
It is no body's place to do that.

Whatever decision(s) one makes in life is their own.
However they react or attend to a life situation is their choice.
As I have shared in the past, I feel life is all about Choices.

You learn from these choices, you feel your way through it all...and that is beautiful.
That is life.
That is learning.

Sure, we all fall on our asses...but you find out who your real friends are when they pick you up and laugh WITH you.


I know people judge me as a mother with a child who has Autism.
I see it every single day.

Bring it.
I like the challenge.
I choose to be open minded enough to open my heart and experience to hopefully better human souls.

For better or for worse, this is my life.
I am grateful and flattered to share it with you...my friends :)

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment